3 Ingredient Guacamole! Easiest, Most Simple way to make Fresh, Homemade, Healthy Guacamole without chopping veggies.
- Cut each Avocado in half lengthwise
- Twist the Avocado Along the Cut to Separate into 2 halves
- Remove the large pit & discard All but 1 pit (*Tip Below for the Saved Pit)
- Scoop the Avocado Meat from the Shell & place in a Bowl
- Mash the Avocado Meat to the Texture you like your Guacamole (smooth or chunky)
- Squeeze the juice of 1 Lime into the Smashed Avocadoes
* For some Added Tang; Add some of the Lime Zest
- Sprinkle in the Whole package of Spicy Chicks Gourmet Guacamole Chip &amp;amp;amp; Veggie Dip Mix
*Tip: Add the Saved Avocado Pit to the Bowl of Guacamole. It’s said the pit helps keep the Guacamole from turning brown so quickly…It’s not going to hurt to try 😉.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour
Other recipes you might like