These make ahead patriotic sandwich cookies are excellent treats for kids and adults! Enjoy a sweet treat Spicy Chicks Gourmet Style!
- 1 box (8oz) of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 8oz container of Defrosted Whipped Topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- Spicy Chicks Gourmet New York Cheesecake - Dessert Mix
- 2 boxes Vanilla Wafers
- Red, White, & Blue Sprinkles (Large Bottle)
- In a Bowl, Dissolve the contents of Spicy Chicks Gourmet – New York Cheesecake Dessert Mix with ¼ cup of HOT Water
- Add 1 box (8oz) of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- Blend Until Smooth (NO Lumps, this takes a minute or two – Be Patient)
- Mix in 8oz container of Defrosted Whipped Topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- Place the Non-Bake Cheesecake Mixture onto 1 Vanilla Wafer, Then Top with Another Vanilla Wafer
- Set Aside
- Repeat Making about 60 Vanilla Wafer Sandwiches
- Dump the Sprinkles in a bowl
- Roll the Edges of Sandwiches in the Sprinkles
- Place All Vanilla Wafer Sandwiches in the Freezer
o Separated on a cookie sheet will help prevent the sandwiches from sticking together
Freeze 1-2 Hours BEFORE Serving. (Keep in the Freezer for a few months).
Serve and ENJOY!
Other recipes you might like