Enjoy the retro flavors of the campfire classic without the mess! This S’mores pies is sure to please the kid in all of us!
- 1 box (8oz) of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 8oz container of Defrosted Whipped Topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- Spicy Chicks Gourmet Chocolate Mousse - Dessert Mix
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust (Store Bought is Perfect) (*Try a Gluten Free Pie Crust)
- Small Marshmallows
- In a Bowl, Dissolve the contents of Spicy Chicks Gourmet – Chocolate Mousse Dessert Mix with ¼ cup of HOT Water
- Add 1 box (8oz) of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- Blend Until Smooth (NO Lumps, this takes a minute or two – Be Patient)
- Mix in 8oz container of Defrosted Whipped Topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- Place the Non-Bake Cheesecake Mixture in the Graham Cracker Pie Crust or Gluten Free Crust
- Arrange the Small Marshmallows On Top of the Pie
- Toast the marshmallows with either a Kitchen Blowtorch, or place the pie under a Hot oven Broiler for 1-2 minutes.
Refrigerate 1-2 Hours BEFORE Serving. Or, Keep in Freezer for a few months.
Slice and ENJOY!
Other recipes you might like