Using a Flaky Crust and Adding the Pudding Brings this Lemon Pie back to a Classic Diner Display Case Full of Must Have Desserts.
- 1 box (8oz) of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 8oz container of Defrosted Whipped Topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- Spicy Chicks Gourmet Lemon Pie - Dessert Mix
- 1 Frozen Deep-Dish Pie Crust
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- Blind Bake the Frozen Pie Crust According to the Package Instructions
- Let Completely Cool
- Mix the Instant Vanilla Pudding with the 2 Cups of Milk According to the Package Instructions
- Pour Pudding Mixture in Cooled Pie Crust
- Place in the Refrigerator to Set for 15 min
- In a Bowl, Dissolve the contents of Spicy Chicks Gourmet – Lemon Pie Dessert Mix with ¼ cup of HOT Water
- Add 1 box (8oz) of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- Blend Until Smooth (NO Lumps, this takes a minute or two – Be Patient)
- Mix in 8oz container of Defrosted Whipped Topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- Remove Pie Crust with the Set Pudding from the Refrigerator
- Top the Pudding with the Lemon Pie Mixture
- Place Back in the Refrigerator for 1-2 Hours
Slice and ENJOY!
*It will Last in the Refrigerator for Approximately 1 week.
Other recipes you might like