Think Again, a Ribeye can be even more tasty! The bold flavor of smokehouse coffee with hints of orange will have your taste buds dancing with praise.
- 1 package of Spicy Chicks Gourmet Smokehouse Coffee - BBQ Rub
- 2 Bone-In Ribeye’s
- 2 tsp Salt
- Plastic Wrap
- Time (Needs to Marinate allowing the seasonings to penetrate the meat)
- Sprinkle the Smokehouse Coffee - BBQ Rub on Both Sides of the Ribeye’s
- Add ½ tsp Salt to each side of both steaks (Salt to your preference)
- Cover with Plastic Wrap
- Refrigerate Overnight (or Up to a couple of days)
- Remove Steaks from the Refrigerator about 20 min before cooking
- Pre-Heat Grill to a High Temperature about 450°- 500°F
- Brush the Grill with Oil, or Sprits with Cooking Spray
- Be Cautious of Cooking Spray Flaring Up
- Sear the Steaks on one side for about 5 min
- Flip and Grill the second side for about 5 min (this is for Medium Rare)
- Grill 5-7 minutes for Medium
- Grill 8-10 minutes for Medium-Well
- Remove Steaks from Grill, Let sit for 5 min (this will make for a juicier steak)
Slice & ENJOY!
*Spicy Chicks limits the amount of Salt we put in our Seasonings as we feel customers should have a choice to the amount of salt they prefer on their food.
Other recipes you might like