Strawberry Shortcake as a Pie…a No-Bake Pie? Oh YEAH! Super Simple, 4 Ingredients, Done! Add Fresh Sliced Strawberries as a Bonus!
- 1 box (8oz) of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 8oz container of Defrosted Whipped Topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- Spicy Chicks Gourmet Strawberry Shortcake - Dessert Mix
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust (Store Bought is Perfect) (*Try a Gluten Free Pie Crust)
- Sliced Fresh Strawberries (A Good Handful is Plenty, but Feel Free to Pile them on)
- In a Bowl, Dissolve the contents of Spicy Chicks Gourmet – Strawberry Shortcake Dessert Mix with ¼ cup of HOT Water
- Add 1 box (8oz) of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- Blend Until Smooth (NO Lumps, this takes a minute or two – Be Patient)
- Mix in 8oz container of Defrosted Whipped Topping (i.e. Cool Whip)
- Place the Non-Bake Cheesecake Mixture in the Graham Cracker Pie Crust or Gluten Free Crust
- Arrange the Sliced Strawberries On Top of the Pie
Refrigerate 1-2 Hours BEFORE Serving. Or, Keep in Freezer for a few months.
Slice and ENJOY!
Other recipes you might like